Ft. Lauderdale Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Ft. Lauderdale Rental Property
For half a decade, Gibson Group Management has helped property owners across the world attract tenants, streamline operations, and maximize their return on investment. Every home that comes under our guidance receives our undivided attention and care. Whether it’s lease drafting, maintenance, or cost control, we’ll work with you every step of the way to achieve mutual success.
Property Management that Adapts to You
We founded Gibson Group Management for one purpose: to help property owners and tenants achieve their goals. We do this by carefully listening to our clients’ needs and crafting detailed solutions around them. We’ve helped clients from Canada to the Middle East, and we’re ready to help you.
From protecting your rights to maximizing revenue, Gibson Group Management adapts to your needs.
The Benefits of using Gibson Property Management
- Thorough screening and background checks
- Rentals posted directly to our website
- Streamlined rent collection and payments
- Utility, insurance, and mortgage payment management
- Comprehensive renovations, maintenance, and inspections
- Structured tenant notifications, eviction proceedings, and legal referrals
- Honest services that fit your budget – no ‘hidden’ or ‘added’ fees
Inquire About Our Services
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes – enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
Ft. Lauderdale Area Information
In the early origins of Fort Lauderdale, the area was occupied by the Tequesta Indians which enjoyed the abundant resources of the land. The city of Fort Lauderdale was named after a “Fort” that was built in what is today Sailboat Bend by Major William Lauderdale to fight the Seminole Indians in 1833. Shortly after the war ended with the native Indians, residents of the area remained relatively secluded due to the lack of transportation. Fort Lauderdale was incorporated in 1911 and with the new railroad system in place, the transportation from South Florida to the north part of the country improved dramatically.
The 20s and 30s was a turbulent time for the city of Fort Lauderdale with multiple hurricanes hitting the area, the Great Depression and the war. However, the city scenery was about to change short after with new developments starting to appear and spring breakers choosing South Florida as their prime destination for vacationing. Shortly after, the area boomed in construction and prominent waterfront properties. The mangrove infested area was now a thriving and desirable spot for residents of the northern states and other countries. The extensive waterway system of Fort Lauderdale gave it the name of “Venice of America” making the city the perfect location for boaters with over 100 marinas and easy ocean access from many points of the city.
There is really not one exclusive architectural look to Fort Lauderdale. Real estate varies from high-rise new condominiums on the beach to low-rise condos, and from a two story mega mansions to 700 square feet single family home still original from the 50s. The variety and diversity of real estate and residents make Fort Lauderdale perfect for everybody.
Fort Lauderdale is also known for the extremely active life. It’s a place of gathering for all ages. A must visit place.
Areas We Serve
Proudly Serving Broward County